- Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy (LTH)
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy (LSH)
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation ("Tie the Tubes")
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids of the Uterus)
- Laparoscopic Pelvic (Diagnostic Laparoscopy for evaluation of the contents of the pelvis that may be causing pain, preventing pregnancy or look abnormal when seen on the Ultrasound)
- Vaginal Hysterectomy (VH)
Advanced Specialty Care for Women in Boise, Idaho offers an advanced robotic system, da Vinci, that advances minimally invasive surgery, for more successful surgical options that include; less blood loss, faster healing, more precision in areas that would be too small for a surgeon to get to with his or her hands, without employing the use of other surgical tools.
Surgeries are done through several small incisions using cameras and make it possible for more complex procedures with heightened precision and accuracy. All this leads to less trauma to the body, less pain, and shorter recovery times and fewer complications.